Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kellogg - Not just selling on me

Kellogg - The Graduate Business School at the North-Western University at Evanston.


It has been over 30 minutes - that I have been at the Kellogg Website - going through the programs, history, culture, school life - but somehow it is just not selling on to me. Am I freak, psycho? Am I wrong to say: "One of the best B schools - with 100years of history behind it, with its alumni spanned all over the globe , with its distinguished & reputed faculty - is just not SELLING on to me". Any comments would be surely welcome. You would be my hero - just for a day though :)


It seems like I am comparing the different programs. I guess need to focus on what I want & what the program offers? Bingo.....


Let's get back to work...



0 comments: