Friday, February 19, 2010

IT is a bright, warm & Sunny Morning outside

and I am happy and content - content to start my dreams afresh , content to work stronger on my relationships , content to believe in myself.


The bright sunny rays outside , with the chirping of birds in the background - all cheer me up , all prod me to look at things in a new light- in a bright shining hue, to look at the good things in life you have been blessed with, to the amazing and diverse people you have met , associated  and lived with all your life.


Reflecting on these moments makes you feel content and hopeful. Hope is a good thing. Hope is man's best chance in times of adversity, in times of trials & in times of tribulations. So I am hopeful - hopeful about my ambitions, hopeful about making a change in this world, hopeful about making my relationships stronger and deeper, hopeful about bringing a smile somewhere, hopeful about sharing grief and spreading love.


So lets this new day begin - for I am bright, sunny, happy,content & hopeful :)


Bon Voyage.

0 comments: